It’s here! The Detox Market releases their Bliss Bundle every year as a gift with purchase so everyone can stock up on their necessities and take home a HUGE box of some of their favourite products of the year (full sized!). This bundle sells out within 1-2 days every time it launches so if you’re hoping to get your hands on one, don’t hesitate. This year they put together a GOOD ONE.. some of my personal favourites and a bunch of new and highly coveted products I have yet to try. This post will list what’s inside and how to qualify for the bundle.
* This post includes some affiliate links. This means that any product purchased from my links will generate a small commission (At no extra cost to you). As always, I will only recommend brands that have passed my seal of approval and that I truly love.. these commissions help to cover Bloom + Clementine’s fees so that this website can stay alive and I can continue sharing my green beauty passion with you all. Thank you for supporting my little green space on the internet. *
What’s in The Bliss Bundle 2020? Here it is:
- Fitglow Beauty Cloud Comfort Cream: This organic, rich cream was created specifically with redness prone, sensitive and irritated skin in mind. It contains organic cloudberry and chia extract amongst other incredibly soothing and nourishing ingredients. I personally LOVE the Cloudberry Line from Fitglow and the value of this cream alone is MASSIVE!
- Odacite All Embracing Serum: This face serum is new to me, though Odacite is now. They are leaders in organic skincare and have developed an entire skincare line with a variety of options to target any skin type. This serum contains watermelon seed oil, hibiscus and oatmeal which will balance, smooth and nourish your skin.
- LXMI Pure Nilotica Melt Tube: This brand focuses on an exotic and rarely used ingredient: Nilotica Fruit Butter. I’ve been using this as a hand cream in my purse and it has helped my always dry and cracked hands dramatically. I love a good single ingredient product.. and the branding on the bottle makes me swoon.
- Plant Apothecary Be Well Body Wash: I love a good body wash.. and I have never had the chance to try this one before now. This one was created with aromatherapy in mind. The addition of eucalyptus and bergamot are invigorating and uplifting in the morning.
- HERO Cosmetics Mighty Patch Invisible: I’ve been intrigued over this product and for the first time in my life I’m kind of excited to get a blemish so I can test it out. these invisible patches work to target blemishes by drawing out the impurities as you wear it during the day. I’ll report back on whether these are truly invisible but I’ve heard nothing short of good things for this one.
- Rahua Hydrating Shampoo + Conditioner (travel size): I am a big fan of Rahua for their hair line. They create natural salon quality hair products and their shampoos and conditioners are some of my favourite on the market! This one in particular is GREAT for stressed and dried out hair from over processing and cold weather.
- Aether Beauty Rose Quartz Metallic Eyeshadow: My favourite shadow palettes in green beauty are Aether and I always recommend their Rose Quartz palette for anyone who loves a good set of neutrals. This single eye shadow will let you discover how amazing these shadows truly are and it’s in the most gorgeous neutral shade.
- Kaia Naturals Vitamin Cleanse (30 pack): Vitamin infused Face Wipes
Value & How to Get the Bliss Bundle
This Bundle is valued at a whopping $350+ and it’s filled with some of the top brands in green beauty. To qualify, spend $250 minimum (before taxes) in store and this will be added automatically to your cart while supplies last. (Value and Spending qualifier are listed in CDN Dollars, these will vary between the US and CDN stores but are listed on each website accordingly).
* PIN the image below to save for later *