Fitglow came out with eyeshadow palettes a while back and I’ve been playing around with them to create some looks and test the formulas. As you’d expect, these palettes are high quality natural makeup that includes the skincare benefits that Fitglow is so well known for infusing into their makeup line. I’ve started to swatch some of the palettes in this post and will continue to build the post with more looks and swatches as new palettes come out.
* This post includes some affiliate links. This means that any product purchased from my links will generate a small commission (At no extra cost to you). As always, I will only recommend brands that have passed my seal of approval and that I truly love.. these commissions help to cover Bloom + Clementine’s fees so that this website can stay alive and I can continue sharing my green beauty passion with you all. Thank you for supporting my little green space on the internet. *
Each palette comes with five eyeshadow shades that include different finishes and one complexion shade whether it’s a blush or highlight to go along with the tones in each palette. The palettes range in terms of matte finish, satin finish or shimmer. The shadow has a creamier powdered texture to it which allows the product to grab to your lids better and improve lasting power. I find the shadow lasts really well all day and by night time it may be slightly smokier but still really well pigmented.
As with all Fitglow, there are skincare benefits found within the shadows. These palettes include minerals and organic oils which help boost collagen, firm and smooth the skin and promote slower more graceful aging.
Night Palette Review + Swatches
The Night Palette includes many neutral shades from deep browns to a butter cream shade for contrast. It includes a beautiful shade of blush that compliments the shades perfectly. These shades are predominantly shimmer/satin finish and add that extra pop of glam to any look. They of course are deeper shades than it’s counterpart, the day palette, but can be buffed out and applied in a manner that you could wear them during the day as well.
The shades in the night palette include:
- “Fizz”- Luminous Cream
- “Aspen”- Soft Plum Brown
- “Oak”- Luminous Gold Brown
- “Rolo”- Chocolate Bronze Brown
- “Carob”- Deep Coffee Bronze
- “Kind”- Warm Nude Blush
Swatches in Natural Outdoor Light:
Glam Palette Review + Swatches
The Glam Palette includes many deeper shades from deep stone blues, to forest green and a cranberry shade. It includes a beautiful soft champagne highlight that adds a gorgeous luminous glow to complete the look. These shades are predominantly shimmer/satin finish and add that extra pop of glam to any look. At first I was intimidated by the shade range as I typically wear more neutral shades but this palette applies so beautifully and can blend out for Smokey looks that pop your eye colour or buffed out eye liner that creates depth to the eyes and wears really well with false lashes.
The shades in the Glam palette include:
- “Dusk”- Plum
- “Allure”-Deep Bronze
- “Kaleish”- Olive Gold
- “Smoke”- Smokey Grey
- “Galaxy”- Translucent Black
- “Moonlight”- Soft Highlighter
Swatches in Natural Outdoor Light:
Makeup Look using GLAM Palette:
I used the shades in the glam palette to create a really soft smoked look with deeper blended out eye liner. I applied:
- “Smokey Grey” in the crease of my eye, blend blend blend
- “Galaxy” was used as my liner on my lids
- “Dusk” was used on my lower lash line to create a depth without being too heavy.
- Lip Serum Shade used for this look was “EVER”
- Fitglow Lash Boost + Mascara used for this look
- Sunny Days Cheek Palette + Moonlight highlight used for contour/bronzer and highlight.
More swatches and looks to come!
If you want to check out more of the palettes offered by Fitglow Beauty you can head to their website HERE.
Use my discount code “BLOOM15” to get 15% off of all Fitglow beauty products at checkout.